Monday 15 October 2018

11th Anniversary in Russell

Our anniversary this year turned into a family holiday with all 6 of us and all of us loved every minute of it....well almost every minute....after my hubby and I got over our festering little tiff that had been bubbling away for a few day. 



Straight into togs...typical

The Russell Cottages where we stayed were a dream. Definitely a place to recommend to others and go back to for sure








To make it a holiday to remember we decided to pay an arm and a leg to take the kids horse riding, and even though it turned out to be pretty average, drizzly weather, it was still a big hit




















11.5 years since we were here (give or take).
Where my man first declared 'I love you'.....in the carpark of Woolworths in Kaikohe. So romantic

Despite running a tad late for church in Awarua, we made a quick stop so Bob could jump out and have a photo at the Hundertwasser toilets in Kawakawa. When I was teaching in her room before the end of term we did a monday madness about famous artists and Hundertwasser was one of them. Pretty cool to see one of his real life creations. I love it when learning comes to life.

The day before we went away Seth had a sickie morning....a nice big vomit in the morning, followed by a big sleep then a good ol' gummy bear tally chart.


Where has the time gone? I can't believe we've been married for 11 years. I know that's kind of a drop in the ocean against 32 years or 48 years or 66 years, but still. 11 years is pretty darn cool and although it's far from easy some days, I'd choose my guy over and over again. My one and only xxx

1 comment: