Sunday 13 January 2019

End of Stars, Start of Summerland

The day we went to fill in paperwork and stay for a little play (in early October I think). 
It felt like home straight away.













Can't remember if I posted this before but my baby has learnt to do her own pony tail....after lots of attempts and frustrated tears

The first day of Summerland Kindy walking crew









Made a bestie straight away....unfortunately Lauren only had about 2 weeks left at kindy before starting school. The first day without her the Kindy teachers called me and said Dalls was complaining of being sick. I was at work and could have walked straight over to get her but they said she seemed pretty well but was just saying she was sick. We decided I'd go and check on her at lunch or they'd call me if they wanted me down there sooner.
Turns out she was just missing her friend and was feeling a big lonely :(





Joe did the last few drop offs at Stars Kindy so I didn't get any pics, but we loved that kindy. We were there for 6 years and 3 children so it's a big part of our lives really. Thankfully over 10.5 years of my mothering journey, we've had nothing but good experiences, wonderful experiences with our childcare choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment