Thursday 7 February 2019

Dallin's Term 1 Date Day

It's such a blessing to have some free time these days and it's just recently dawned on me that I can share it with the kids....occasionally.

I've told the kids that each term they can all choose to have a date day with me and a few days ago Dally had hers. Talk about cuteness!!!!!!!


Treats from my lesson the day before while Mummy does some morning jobbies

Good ol' cutting up paper and never putting it away

Goodness knows why she decided to make big paper tongues


Frankie One and Frankie Two


The choices








Time for prayers



A really lengthy prayer







A little costume change....couldn't convince Julie to get the leggings to complete the twinny outfit cause she said they're too hot

Oh the choices











Mum, scratch  my nose cause my polish is still drying


Date day was a biggie

Same clothes for the next day at kindy :)
What a day! I hope you loved it Dally!

We've all been talking about it for the last few days and now the other kids are pretty desperate to have their day....and I'm just  a bit excited about that too.


No comments:

Post a Comment