Thursday 27 August 2015

FHE - Samuel the Lamanite

This week it was time to do a spotlight on the scriptures and I chose Samuel the Lamanite to be our guest for the night.

The kids loved looking through our different Book of Mormons to find the accounts of this great prophet.....and they were riveted when I made a 'cup wall' and put him on the top to talk them through how he cried repentance to the people on the city wall.






By the end of it they could all tell me something they learned from the story of Samuel the Lamanite and I told them we'd do a review next week to see if they still remember anything. Now I think we'll do a BOM character a month (at least until we get through all of our 14 figurines....whom Seth says good night to every night). They're so good at remembering the scripture stories and prophets....sometimes better than me!

And what a great way to end our FHE.....apricot crumble


No comments:

Post a Comment