Thursday 27 August 2015

Snow Play

I remember telling the kids when Dallin was born and the subject of 'snow' came up that we definitely wouldn't be going until Dallin's at least 3. Faith figured out quickly that she'll be 9, Ella 7 and Seth 5 when Dallin hits 3. And thankfully she was ok with that.

But snow came early to these patient kids of mine and thankfully it wasn't a 4 hour drive away....just about 10 minutes up the road in fact.

And after we got home and I hung out all of their jackets and gloves and waterproof pants to dry, I didn't know if I was excited for the prospect of a real deal snow trip one day because they LOVED it.....
 Or maybe it made me more hesitant to do it because there was a bit of whinging with all the gear on, and losing gear, and wet socks.....

I feel I better be a cool Mum and stick to my word.....snow trip in 2 years from now I suppose!


















A small, teeny tiny piece of me thought it would be so cool to bring this husky home with us!!!! First time I've been around one since being with Skye...gosh she's been gone a long time now!


And this is how my big girls went to bed for a few days after their snow trip. Pretty excited about the new beanies I think


No comments:

Post a Comment