Monday 21 September 2015

Stolen (The 2015 Summerland Production)

I know these pics aren't gonna do this justice at all, in fact they won't even come close, but I've just got to document a little snippet of the 2015 Summerland Production.....STOLEN

I'm so proud of my girls for performing and coping with the massive week that it was. They had 4 shows each over 4 days, late nights, practises, production hype and all the hoopla that comes with 674 kids being part of a show. It got a bit manic there at times, probably because I had my own class to oversee, Joe had work and a temple trip thrown in there for good measure, & little kids to pick up from kindy.....Gosh I was glad to see the back of the week, but it really was one for the books...in a good way!




Just had to document the yummy dinner that was put on for the teachers every night. Beef or Chicken wraps.....soooo good!

These girls are getting quite accustomed to sitting in the staffroom while I do jobbies (or eat production dinner). Most of the time they sit quietly, sometimes they have little chats with teachers or deputy principals!




This kid  was slightly excited to be taken to watch Ella in the show on Tuesday night. He's never been out to something like this so it was 'cheek popping' exciting for him.


I had to leave work at lunchtime on Thursday cause Dallin had a temp, so I ended up having Seth, Ella and Dallin at home while Faith performed in the show. I thought I might be in for a crazy, grumpy afternoon, but to my delight they all fell asleep for 2.5 hours....sweet!


She was super proud of herself and I'm super proud of her!' So cool that at 5 years old and with about 12 weeks of school under her belt, she has performed in front of 300 people 4x.


Bring on 2018 when we do it all over again!

1 comment:

  1. 2018 is ages away! Hopefully I'll be there for that one. Sooooo chuffed for Seffy!

    ReplyDelete