Sunday 30 September 2012

Bathing Babies

Most days are long days for me. And I don't necessarily mean that in a bad way....they're just long. By 4pm-ish I feel like I'm on the homeward stretch, and I love that. Since Faith was born I have loved bathtime. To me, bathtime signals that bedtime for the kiddies is near and that means relaxing on the couch is not far away for me!

So last week I decided to take some photos of my babies in the bath. Every adult has some of those shots right? Especially ones where it's not only them in the bath, but at least one or 2 siblings squashed in like lil' sardines. Hopefully these aren't too nudie to be published!







  



I suppose the mixed gender baths will have to stop before too long....not quite yet though.

2 comments:

  1. Yay for bathtime's signaling the homeward stretch!! I totally agree - so great to see the finish line in sight after a long day :) Love the pics of my beautiful babies x

    ReplyDelete
  2. jammer dat hun kutjes buiten beeld zijn

    ReplyDelete