Sunday 23 September 2012

Summerland Kindy and Stars Kindy

On Monday morning last week, Faith went on a trip to the museum. As soon as she woke up she ran down the hallway saying 'it's my trip today!!!'.

She was paired up with a little girl called Katie and her Mum.

When she got back I asked her to tell me what she learnt and all I kept hearing about was the bus ride......Eventually she said she liked the volcano.

I'm so super grateful that the girls like going to their kindys and they have wonderful teachers that care for them. Faith loves Kathryn, and Ella loves Zoe. They've both got boyfriends too!!!! Faith's boyf is called Tavoka (he's south african I think) and Ella's is Isaac or Joshua (apparently she's quite popular with the boys...oh no!)

Ella's off on a trip to the farm today. Hopefully she'll be able to tell me about the animals she sees and not just the bus!





I wonder if she went crazy with the animals on her farm trip like she did with Ninja and the party ponies!

No comments:

Post a Comment