Sunday 12 January 2014

Kyky's 3rd birthday....Kid's Kingdom Partay!!!

Oh my goodness, what a day!
We just got home from Kyky's party at Rainbow's End. So fun to have all the little cuzzies running around having rides together all afternoon. Even Seffy got to have turns on some rides which he was pretty chuffed about. As usual, I go to these places when I'm pregnant, so for the 3rd time I was a spectator :(
(I went to Seaworld, MovieWorld and Wet 'n Wild when I was 26 weeks pregnant with Ella and then Seaworld again when I was 36 weeks pregnant with Seth)
No worries though, it's cool to watch the kids have a blast....as you can see in the beaming smiles below



Faith was just tall enough for this, Mac didn't quite make it and I felt bad that he was going to get turned away cause I couldn't go on it with him, but then the guy said Faith could be the 'adult' with him















Ella had a box full of chips and mini hot dogs and then she lifted the lid and started stashing heaps of lollies on top




Why do the birthday kids always get grumpy for the special cake moment?



Sethy just chillin' out while cuzzy Spence took him around the track in his cute little truck.   They did it for 5 times in a row.....it would finish, all the kids would get off and Spence would just stay there. I kept getting up and asking if he'd had enough and he'd just say 'no, the man said I can do it for longer'

Mac is always such a good big buddy for Seth

Pretty sweet take home leftovers

Boom!!!!! Out before we even turned the car on

2 minutes later


1 minute later

Thanks Kyky (and Willoughby Family). We loved sharing your special day with you. Gonna sleep good tonight!

1 comment:

  1. Cool party alright!! Ours were 'boom' (out like lights) as soon as we drove off too lol....think we're gonna have to save our pennies to do that one again sometime cause it was a hit!

    ReplyDelete