Friday 24 January 2014

More holiday pics

School starts back sometime next week (I better check on the exact date so Faith's not late!), so over the past week we've done a couple of cool things together.

 The girls with Mum's wig on. It looked nice on Mum, pretty rough on the girls!

The beginnings of Daddy Joe's home gym. He pulls it all out in front of the garage when he's working out, but this was late at night last week when he did a workout at about 10pm

My regular shopping helper

January Date night at Hunger Games 2


We had a cool time with the Leone boys at Extreme Entertainment where they got one hour to play on timezone games and then another hour or so in the Chipmunks style playground






Impromptu date night with my girlfriends after a trip to the Dr to check on Faith's sore ankle and Ella's scabby face sores

This is how I find the hallway when I walk to my room late at night....booby trapped with toys (at least it's not lego pieces to step on, but it's still darn annoying)
 And the room's no better. So after this night when I took photographic evidence to show them, the girls got told they can play games and read until they're tired (they go to their room at 7:15pm), but before they actually get into bed they have to pack away what they had out. I've told them I'll do a midnight room inspection and they'll miss out on something the next day if it's not ship shape. They think it's quite funny that I check their room while they're asleep so it's working well.

Yesterday we had a fantastic family day with the Halls and Leones up at Campbell's beach (Bex's parent's holiday home). It was soooooo fun to relax and spend the day together. The kids loved it and were asleep within 2 minutes of getting in the car at nearly 11pm to drive home. Ella slept in until 9am this morning and Seth slept in until 10:20am!!!!!! Now that's a sign of a good day before!








Wish I could eat like this every night! Delicious!!!!

Daddy Joe's spread

 There were a couple of moments of down time when the kids watched a movie and looked at books, literally moments though!. Other than that it was all go the entire time, running, fighting, laughing, chasing.....cool kids memories.

Now I'm thinking how can we buy a piece of land and tent on it until at some point (probably 20 years down the track) when we can build a batch of some sort. Family times, especially outside in the summer sun are the best!

1 comment:

  1. I'm pretty sad holidays are almost over!! Although it'll be able to get a few more things done during the day :)

    ReplyDelete