Monday 8 December 2014

Stuff Lately x 20

All out of order & can't be bothered putting it right.

Family Weekend in Hamilton

A new Kmart (kind of with an American feel I reckon, even though I've never been there!) Will definitely be back


The Elkington's backyard camping ground

Uncle Jonathon's birthday dinner, KFC, donuts and icecream at the park


2010 girls. All gonna turn 5 next year.....March - Te Korowai, May - Ella, September - Anaya Bree












After the party, heading out to stay at Grandma Rose's



Sitting up asleep for prayers




They loved waking up at Grandma's and realising Hunter and Christian live in the house behind.....how fun is that!!!!


All the NZ Hekes minus Teina and TJ

Mummy's little helper to put up the Christmas Tree. I felt kinda bad cause when he saw me carrying this box inside he got all excited and started saying 'Deppy new bike!' Sorry son!


Prune Juice for my still blocked up baby :(

Gate crashing Faith's Pod picnic last week

Seth was checkin' out everyone's bags and fully sat down to inspect this one....maybe I should buy him 10 keyrings for christmas


A nutella sandwich while watching Mum hang out the washing

These big critters disappeared down the driveway to enjoy their outdoor morning tea


Waterpolo spectators



Summerland Gala. Our 3rd time going together









Found Bob like this one night last week. I kept hearing the blocks in her room so I thought she was still up mucking around with them but it just her moving in her sleep. New rule....no blocks or toys in bed!


Grapefruit drink...takes me back to my childhood of having to squeeze them on a sunday afternoon.....hated that job, but loved going back to those young, carefree days in my mind


The new addition to the home gym

1 comment:

  1. Love update posts & all those gorgeous pics of my adorable nieces & nephew xoxo Feel like I haven't seen them for ages!!

    ReplyDelete