Wednesday 31 December 2014

Goodbye 2014, Christmas Card Roundup

How our 2014 ended....

Maybe next year Seth will look at the camera....and then a year or 2 after that Dallin will!
(Daddy Joe 33 or should we just say 34!, Mummy Mel 31.5, Seth 2.5, Ella 4.5, Faith 5.5)

2013 pic 
(Daddy Joe 32, Mummy Mel 30.5, Seth 1.5, Ella 3.5, Faith 4.5)





How my 2015 year began.....


Daddy Joe's taken all of our babies up north for a few days so I get some rest and relaxation time, some time to reflect and set goals, clean and organise, exercise.... Off to a quiet, stress free start. Lucky me!
I'm loving it and missing my family in equal measure


I was glad that last night I had peace and quiet to think through some goals for myself as the new year begins. I've done them in 4 categories.....spiritual, physical, financial and 'other stuff'. I tried to be realistic so I really can achieve success rather than going over the top and bombing out after 3 weeks (I'm a still a 3 week wonder, and I think Faith got that trait from me too!)

So this year for the first time I've decided to have a word. A word that I want to live by, be inspired by, become better by. It was really hard to narrow it down to just one word. There was a short list of about 5 that I wondered about and in the end this won.....


This seemed like a good choice, and then when I read the actual dictionary definition it was like the word was invented for me right at this very moment. Each part of that definition is what I need to remember and make a part of me.

Here's to 2015.....a fresh start is always such an awesome feeling!


And here's a little goals sheet I made for Faith when she gets home


2 comments:

  1. Cool! Must be so nice having some quiet time to reflect & plan!!! Love the little goals sheet for Pod too :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s how cool is it that we don't have to put in that code thing to publish our comments anymore!!

    ReplyDelete