Monday 5 January 2015

Awarua 2015

Gotta put the year on that title, cause I have a feeling this will be an annual trip!




New Year's Day Hangi


My heart dropped when I saw this pic, but I was assured they went super duper slow.





Apparently she spent quite a bit of time in the backpack carrier thing and she's really good at having sleeps in it





Matapouri













My little doll asleep in the back of Daddy Joe's truck while everyone swam in the creek?!?!?

Someone came over with mussels and kina. My lucky husband!






The kids has a blast!!! Did things they've never done before, lived without a clock (which their Dad loved!), met knew cuzzies, explored the countryside. And apart from missing his wife like crazy, Daddy Joe loved every minute of the trip too!



1 comment:

  1. Cute that he missed you like crazy! You'll have to go up next year as well :) "met knew cuzzies" lol...glad you're not my child's teacher!! Haha, just kidding, any kid that had you as their teacher would be super blessed!! Yea, that tractor's a bit scary with those accidents that happen, but I bet the kids LOVED it!!! So cool Dilly can sleep anywhere!! Joe's the man for being able to handle that. So glad that had a cool time x

    ReplyDelete