Wednesday 7 October 2015

FHE - Patriarchal Blessings

Yes we do still have FHE every week, I'm just not finding time to blog them all. 
This week we talked about Patriarchal Blessings because we had talks about them in Sacrament a couple of weeks ago. It made me really want to read mine, but it's stored away in a big box in the garage under about 6 other big boxes. When I do get around to fishing it out, I'm going to fill in the page below. I've never thought of it in different parts like this before so it should be interesting what I find and learn in the process.


.....And I made a primo pav for our refreshments. Sorted for christmas this year Grandie!

1 comment:

  1. oh man that pav looks scrummy! would love some of that right about now. great idea bout the blessing too. I just came across mine today. Haven't read it since babs was born, will have to do better

    ReplyDelete