Thursday 7 November 2013

Kindy Trip to the Zoo

Over the 2 and half years that we've been involved with Kindys and daycares, the kids have been on a few trips.....museum, beach, butterfly creek, the farm, the pet shop, Kelly Tarltons. Each time I have to fill in their permission form and sadly I always have to circle 'cannot help' because I've got one or 2 other children at home with me.

This week I decided that I would do Seth's trip to the zoo. Faith was going to be at school, Ella was going to be at Kindy, so it was going to be a special time for Seffy and I. At the last minute, I swapped Ella's kindy day so she went on Thursday and she was free to come with us....lucky ducky!

Seth's first trip to the zoo was so fun for me and Ella, Seth didn't overly enjoy it. Maybe it's better when they're 2.

Not off to a good start Seth


Stars Kindy friends

Seth's at a stink age to take out.....sorry son but it's true!


Little Bobby was brilliant, she followed or led the way and was happy the whole time :)




Oops, I let the pushchair go to look at the hippo with Ella, luckily he just ended up rolling off the path into shrubs


She was adamant she wanted to see the crocodiles (alligators actually) from the moment we got inside


And now that we're home she's got my jammie pants on and her dad's Warriors top for her rest time. Hopefully she'll konk out soon like her lil bro. On the way home we were talking to eachother about the animals we saw and she said 'Mum, can you stop talking, I'm full up of your talking' Got the message honey!
Must remember, a good starting age for the zoo is maybe 2 or definitely older than Seth. For him I think it was a boring walk around paths in a pushchair cause he couldn't see a lot of the things we were pointing too. Oh well, still a cool 1/2 family outing

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had Ella with you then!! Did you have some other kids to look after too? Man I've been wanting to take Spency for ages but this makes me think that maybe I should wait just a little bit longer

    ReplyDelete