Wednesday 30 April 2014

Deck Cover Part 2

Day 4

Just what we didn't need! Faith was playing on one of the ladders (how many times have I told her not too?!?!?!). She tripped as she was getting off it and it fell into the window in the hallway. SO ANNOYING!

End of Day 4


Day 5....
I did a bit of painting on the fence by the trampoline so I had to take Dilly's baby monitor outside. This little thing gets carried around the house cause even though she's got a pretty intense scream, it's hard to hear through the closed door


 We all did the trip to Mitre 10 together yesterday afternoon.....not the best idea. I had 3 kids yahooing in the playground while I fed a baby and we waited for Daddy Joe to get more supplies (he always takes ages to get supplies)



Aunty Nae and Aunty Beezy, remember how we used to do abacus classes after school when we were little? I wonder what Mac and Faith would think if we put them into that extra curricular activity...lame probably!



Not today sorry Son


We got home from Mitre 10 Mega at 6pm and Daddy Joe went straight out onto the deck and said he'd work until 7:30....not cool with power tools at that hour aye Grandie, I tried to tell him!

Maybe 2 more days to go






No comments:

Post a Comment