Saturday 14 June 2014

Primary Opening Exercises

As soon as we got this assignment I was excited to do a spotlight on Grandma Ormsby
 


Last practice before church (wish I could have taken footage of the real thing!)

Ella held up the picture board while Faith was speaking, and then afterwards she was about to sit down with it, but the primary president said 'Let's honour Faith's Grandma and keep her pictures up on the table for everyone to look at'!!!!



Gosh I'm proud of my girls, we just got home from church and the girl's both did wonderfully. Ella said the prayer all by herself, in a nice, clear voice. She prayed that everyone would have a good day and that no one would push people in Primary. And Faith's talk was great....clear, confident, fluent, proud. What a cool Mummy moment for me!



Next Seth will be joining in doing talks and prayers in Primary....and then Dallin. Oh my goodness, exciting!





1 comment:

  1. Cool, cool, cool!!! Aunty Nae's so proud of her little nieces!! And I know Grandma Julie would've been super, duper proud of you too Faithy babe! What a star you are :) Awesome reading! xxx

    ReplyDelete