Sunday 10 January 2016

Stuff Lately x 29

Oops, these pics are a bit old, from November I think but I forgot to post them earlier

Family Day in Piha Pod....






Black Friday fun at the Halls....










What to do when Mum and Dad fuss right before a Primary Party at the pools? Make your own pool on the driveway. Sorry kids but you did great!







Grandma Ormsby's 9 year anniversary.....Love having our 15th November get-together every year....not as much as I'd rather have it as any old day and Grandma actually be sitting there on the deck talking to us all!!!!!



Some of the stuff that we've got at our place of Grandmas. I've already got a few things to get out for next year, won't spoil the surprise but I think I could get this amount all over again







Mr Heke came in to teach my kids how to make concrete and we all loved it. Who said concrete was just stones, sand and water? It's always more exciting to learn something from a visitor than the boring every day lady (me!). And it got a whole lot more fun when we started breaking our concrete on the subsequent days to see how strong it was!





Our present for the amazing Mrs Lord. We bought her a lightbox and put this picture (using our lightbox) on the outside of the present.


1 comment:

  1. Oh man mrs lord mustv loved that card to go with that pressie! Too cute faithy babe. Loved all those pics. Yep our nov 15 tradition is definitely a special little one now aye. I love that all the kiddies can have a sort of relationship with grandma julie even though shes not here x

    ReplyDelete