Sunday 17 January 2016

Swanson Swans Blog

A couple weeks ago I decided I wanted to start  YW blog but I was a bit stuck on what to call it so I put it in the 'too hard' basket (I hate that basket!).

Then as I was teaching a lesson on 'Who am I and who can I become?' we watched the clip from Elder Uchtdorf where he talks about the YW  all being beautiful swans. And as I heard that for about the 10th time that week, I received my inspiration about the blog name....Swanson Swans! Cool aye, Swans is in our ward name!

I don't know how frequent I'll be with posting, but there's few posts on their so far.

Here it is Aunty Nae.

And a blog banner is in that silly too hard basket right now so it's a pretty boring page, sorry!


1 comment:

  1. Just had a look, awesome! Lucky girls. I needa get myself into YW then we all will be!

    ReplyDelete