Saturday 6 April 2013

Ella wears 'pants' to church

At our church girls wear dresses or skirts and boys wear a suit (pants and a shirt + tie). The girls know this and have done it every week for the whole of their short lives.

2 Weeks ago we were running ultra late for church and didn't get there until 9:15 (it had started 15 minutes earlier).

Ella had mucked around prior to leaving, getting out of her skirt and shoes, putting on jeans, shorts, jandals, lots of other things. She got threatened with being left at home as we got into the car which is when she finally put her skirt and church sandals back on. I knew she'd been walking around with her church bag full of other clothes all morning and I let her bring it with her. Mistake!!!!

By the time I picked her up from nursery, this is how she looked. Cool Bobby
I didn't realise she'd kept her little church bag with a change of clothes and shoes in it.
Everyone thought it was pretty funny (as did I) but oh my goodness, I don't support the 'wear pants to church' movement!




1 comment:

  1. haha i love u little monkey :) ur so funny!!! pency loves u too. he says ella all the time whenever he sees a photo of u or faith. u r his first name apart from mum, dad & mac

    ReplyDelete