Tuesday 18 December 2012

Pumping Street Party

Yesterday evening I took the kidlets down to the Kilmarnoch Street Party.
It was a fun, cute little event. Sad that almost no one supported it cause the 2 families that had organised it had put in a lot of effort with a little sound system, games, treats. I felt really sorry for them, but they were having a good time with their own kids so that was good.

Our littlies enjoyed watching the big kids play a few games and then they got in the way, trying to moving the cones around the road so at that point we went inside.

If they do it again next year I hope more people go. Made me think it would be a cool thing to do here, but I just don't know if anyone would come. And when I told Daddy Joe he said he'd like to invite both of the families to our ward activities cause they obviously enjoy wholesome family fun....good thinking!





  
All the kids were given a little bag of treats. The Dad even put one in Seth's carseat for him. Christmas came early for him I think.....he was so eager to eat through the bag!
Unrelated, but this also happened yesterday. Faith used the self-checkout kiosk at the supermarket and loved it!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so bummed that almost no-one supported such a cool idea!!! Good on those families for organizing it aye :)

    ReplyDelete