Tuesday 4 December 2012

Tooti Fruity

One night last week while I was making another cork christmas tree (surprise surprise!) and the babies were in bed, Faith was entertaining herself at the table. I didn't take notice with what she was doing but it was keeping her occupied so we just kept doing our own thing.

After a while she asked me to help her. It turned out she'd been cutting up our mandarins (that were more like pippy tangelos) and lemons and was squeezing them into our little juicer to make her own juice. I helped her a little and then left her again. 

Not long later I heard her fluffing around at the sink 'adding water and sugar' like Dad does apparently. She then asked if she could squeeze apples and bananas into it but I said no. Fruit's pretty expensive these days! 

It took her ages longer to bring me some to drink and I realised why as soon as she brought it to me with a massive grin on her face.

She'd decided to go ahead adding more fruit so it had little chunks of banana all through it.  She was trying to make a real 'tooti fruity' drink, as we called it.

It was fun to see her amuse herself and although it made a juicy mess on the table, it was all goods (that's for you Daddy Joe). 








1 comment:

  1. Yum Faithy Babe. Can you make me one next time I'm there! :)

    ReplyDelete