Tuesday 11 June 2013

Seafood Bonanza

Last week Uncle Pete and Aunty Beezy went on a fishing charter for the day, a big long day at that. Not my cup of tea but it was something Uncle Pete really wanted to do and I hope it lived up to his expectations. It ended with 4 snapper and an octopus being cut up at my front door and stinking out my kitchen....here's the pics to prove it!




Faith is always a great side-kick for any and all jobbies



Gosh, how many fish were you planning on catching Pete?!

The girls were all in there for the whole experience

Not sure what Ella's doing in this shot?!?!?!

Thankfully there was a very thorough tidy up afterwards and the fish smell was gone by the time I got up on Saturday morning.

2 comments:

  1. I saw the title of this post and was like oh they must have had a seafood activity at their ward or something and the. I realized it was our fish. Cool! I would kinda like to go on another one :s

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh, and I forgot to say the octopus was very.......tough and rubbery aye beezy.
      FYI, just took back the chilly bin last night but I'm sure we can get it again if you do another one!

      Delete