Tuesday 4 June 2013

Yummy Dinners

This was our dinner tonight....chicken, mushroom and spinach pie with veges and potatoes (this was a picture taken a couple of months ago when I made the same dinner for someone in our stake). I forgot I'd taken a photo of it cause it's our favourite dinner at the moment (tonight was minus the caramel slice unfortunately!).

Nearly every dinner I make at the moment Faith says 'yum, my favourite' :)
What a compliment to the chef's cooking!!!





Our other staple dinners these days are roast chicken, mince something (chow mein, lasagne, bolognaise), pumpkin soup, macaroni & cheese....and Daddy Joe's speciality - Mi Goreng Noodles.

And one of Mum and Dad's favourites is this little beauty.....

Mummy McD's is what we call it. I found a recipe for Big Mac sauce and it's pretty darn good!

Just wanted to record this to look back on in 2, 5, 10 years and see if things have changed or if we're eating the same old same old.

No comments:

Post a Comment