Monday 27 April 2015

FHE - I can live with my family FOREVER!

We are so grateful to know that families can be together forever, and that's what our lesson was about yesterday. About being 'sealed' in the temple.

I was all prepared with a short lesson, the same as we usually do, and let me tell you, I thought it was tricky to teach a lesson to my 4, but teaching to a 7 year old, 6 year old, 5 year old, 2 x 4 year olds, a 3 year old, 2 year old and 1 year old was next level.

Not sure how much got though, but it was pretty much a circus from start to finish.






Our family all 'sealed' up together.

1 comment:

  1. I loved your lesson Mel even if it was a circus with all those rowdy kids lol. I'll teach it to the boys again in 6 weeks or so just to make sure it went in x

    ReplyDelete