Thursday 30 April 2015

Dallin turns 1

This gorgeous baby of mine is 1. Makes me teary as I type that cause my baby is growing up, but it also feels so good at the same time.

We had a lil (well kinda big), party for her last weekend....lots of cuzzies came up and over and it was a super fun Friday night and Saturday with them all.



A little pre-birthday organising....lolly skewers for the kids....
And 3 different slices for the adults. In the week leading up to the party, I'd had people randomly talk to me about all of these slices and how much they love them so that's why they were chosen. Apricot, Coconut and Passionfruit, Reeses & Ginger + Pistachio.


My hot hubby and I got to go out to a restaurant for a sneaky dinner on Friday night thanks to Aunty Sarah and Aunty Bex who dealt with all the crazies/cuzzies. Such a nice surprise to get dressed up and go out for a couple of hours

I didn't take any pics of our outing to Chipmunks which was pretty manic due to it being a rainy saturday, last day of the school holidays, and 10 parties being booked there. Usually we'd last there at least 3 hours, but after an hour we were struggling to keep them there. So when they were well and truly spent, it was back home for party central out on the deck

















These pics hint at how Ella's party will go down next month!





Love this pic of the two beautiful ladies in red lippy!
Now since this little madam has turned 1, I should say 1 thing I love about her, but that's pretty darn hard since there's a whole lot to love about her. So it might just be a long, long sentence to try and fit some of it in.

I love this girl for her cheeky smile, especially the way she scrunches up her button nose, for her compliance when I tell her off in her bed (if she's protesting about sleep, which is quite rare these days) and say 'sleepy time' and she leans back on her pillow and gives me a little grin, for her skinny little body and how she wobbles and sways when she tries to stand up on her little pins, for her giggles if you say 'where Dallin? there you are!!!', for her lip sucking when she's tired, and for her climbing all over me when I'm on the floor, wanting to be close and give big cuddles. She's a gem this girl, and I love her to pieces.

With that said, we're now onto prepping for Ella's Make Up/Rainbow Party....exciting!




2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous girl <3 That year went so fast! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sad that we miss all these parties then I remembered we'll be there for seths! YAY!!!!!

    ReplyDelete