Wednesday 6 March 2013

My girlies of late

Ella LOVES to draw on herself. Despite assuring me she won't do this when I give her pens, it always always always ends up this way (with pen on her body, not necessarily asleep!) You'd think I'd know it would end this way, but each time I think 'this will be the time she'll just draw on her paper'

And I believe the 2 greatest loves in Ella's life at this point in time are makeup and chewing gum. She's a pig in mud if she's got one of those things and heaven if she's got both. She got to 'pretty' Aunty Beezy up with makeup last night and boy was that fun.

Christina brought watermelon over today for our craft group and the girls were so excited. Thanks Christina! On Monday I made cinnamon scrolls for our FHE treat. I felt like it was a fairly decent effort for me to make them on a busy monday afternoon and I was excited to give them to the girls. (had them on my mind since Aunty Beezy said she'd made them last week) Just before we started our lesson Charlie from next door brought over half a watermelon and that was far better for them than my cinnamon scrolls. Oh well, Daddy Joe, Matt, Jess and I had a good pig out on the scrolls at least, worth the effort.



This is where Faith runs to if she's a little scared of the movie that's on. She still watches it, but from the comfort of the kitchen/hallway

Ella's special t-shirt they wear for Kindy when they go out on a trip....to Pt Chevalier beach last week

Brave teachers to take a whole daycare to the beach. Ella loved it!!!


Last week I went visiting teaching one afternoon. Faith was excited to get dressed up for it when she saw me putting on church clothes so she ran into her room and said she'd put on her special outfit from Aunty Beezy. Then she bugged the heck out of me to wear my black boots. I kept saying 'no' but eventually I said she could if she wanted to (sometimes it's just easier to give in to the incessant nagging!!!!) So cool to take along my little companion with me.


Not one of my girlies, but my precious little bunny man who tags along so happily on all of our outings. Such a trooper the way he gets bundled in and out of his seat all day with a big smile on his dial :)


No comments:

Post a Comment