Monday 21 July 2014

31

My 31st came and went 2 weeks ago and I'm only just getting around to posting about it. It was a great day spent with the Leone family, and the night spent with my hubby and babies.....a great birthday from sun up to sun down!


I found these all over the house with little love notes on them. Still trying to figure out how to spend it
Aunty Nae brought over potato wedges that I love, and double decker sandwiches to die for. Seriously, best sandwich I've ever had....can't believe I didn't take a photo of it. I tried to re-create them for dinner later in the week and there were good, but not quite as good as her one. My mouth is watering now just thinking about it. And yummy caramel slice too.....gotta stop thinking about it, this is torture! 


Got to spend some special time at the table with this big boy when his Mum and bro went to pick up Ella from kindy. I love that he's so comfortable hanging out with me (and making 'a book awl ubot anamolls')

My special cards from the boys

Mac you're too nice....Thanks for saying I'm good at EVERYTHING!

Faith was looking forward to going to a resgrotoe (restaurant)


This little giggle potts was lucky enough to be with me when I opened a special treat from the Stones

Thanks Aunty Beezy, and I almost did as you suggested, but Faith got one of them...apart from that, they were all mine!!!

Aunty Nae persisted with Dilly for ages and scored this gorgeous little shot of my glow worm

Aunty Nae and the boys checking out how it would be to have a little female addition to the family......She looks happy about it but I'm not sure about the boys. Love how Aunty Nae looks like Grandma in this pic

Valentines for dinner. We didn't leave our house until 7pm to drive to the Shore for it so it was a late night but a great night nonetheless. As soon as we got seated I called a family meeting and the girls were told in no uncertain terms they were not to leave the table without an adult, so it was so much better than our previous time there for Daddy Joe's birthday, when everyone ended up running back and forth to get lollies and drinks.





Can you tell what that is? Any guesses?



That yucky chewed up food pic was Ella's spat out choc marshmallows!

I haven't had to tell anyone my age since it changed to 31 which is cool, cause I'm not sure how I feel about having to give 31 as my answer. Where have the years gone?




1 comment:

  1. As soon as Mac saw that photo of Dallin he was like whoa she looks like she has the Spirit! I laughed & asked him why & he said cause it was all glowing around her haha. Cute :) oh & gross to the spat out marshmallows! I never woulda guessed that right!!

    ReplyDelete