Wednesday 9 July 2014

Stuff lately x11

Good old school holidays tents. Annoying but fun at the same time. I just have to relax and go with it cause even though it causes a big mess, it entertains everyone for quite a while and I'm all for that


Not sure where the girls found this box from but at the end of the day I went to put it away and found it full of puzzle pieces and fruit scraps!
  





My sicky baby with her first lurgy.....bronchiolitis at 12 weeks:(
Since she finally started taking the bottle quite well after about 10 days of trying, I got to get a pass for the day and used it to go down to the temple on the Massey Ward bus......sensational!
Not keen on the early start but since I had no children to worry about I just got on and slept for the whole drive....woke up at the roundabout before the temple



Looking a little sleepy after the drive down, but so excited to be there


When I got back on the bus to come home EVERYONE had lunchboxes full of fruit, sammies, bikkies and I had nothing!!! It hadn't even crossed my mind to take food so I had to go hungry for the drive home......until we stopped off at Pokeno of course


John Noops challenged Daddy Joe and of course he rose to it....much to the kids delight






My cute sous chef


Movies and crackers.....for lots of every day at the moment. What else are we supposed to do during raining holidays?!?!?! (We're staying at home 24/7 this week but I've told them they can have 1 lunch at McDs next week and 1 trip to Chipmunks as well!)

Kind of hard to tell from this pic, but I had to try and get evidence of what my son did to his little sister.  Massive time out for this chomp on her eye!

And then the poor little doll got bumped on the head when we were all playing with her on the ground...poor 4th baby!!


1 comment:

  1. oh poor Dally!! :( What got Seffy all worked up enough to chomp her?? Cool seeing Jojo do the ice challenge lol

    ReplyDelete