Thursday 4 September 2014

I struck gold!

I just found something in the deep dark abyss (garage) that has made me so happy!!!!!

Since having the my biddy babies and going through pregnancy, birth etc. 4 times now, I've wondered a lot of things that will always stay as wonderings because the person I need to ask is Mum, and she's not here :(:(:(:(:

But just now I found something that answers a couple of questions I had thought would never be answered. Small stuff but very cool for me.

Was I born on my due date? Early? Late? Were you induced with me? Was I healthy when I was born?

Asked and answered!



I love imagining being in the hospital with Mum for those few days, having her all to myself, thinking that she was probably so excited to have a new little, healthy baby, and little did I know it at the time, but I'd be so excited to have her as my Mum forever more.


Pretty big stuff for someone who hasn't seen their Mum for almost 8 years, has gotten married and had 4 children in that time and would love to have a conversation with her more than pretty much anything else.....oh, that and watch her with my babies. To be honest, that's gotten me down lately, that I'll never know what it's like to have my Mum come over and see my children run up to her, see her bend down and scoop them up, watch their netball, see them talk in the primary presentation....the list goes on. All the little things........and big things too!

Oh man I gotta stop thinking about it, cause I'm supposed to be happy at the moment aye!




1 comment:

  1. Oh man, just to see those things even once aye! If only :( x

    ReplyDelete