Monday 5 November 2012

Halloween Fun 2012

We've never dressed up or done trick or treating with the girls, but this year we decided to do a few cuzzies halloween games combined with Guy Fawkes on Saturday 3rd November. (the fireworks are now happening tomorrow night cause the weather was dodgy on Saturday and Aunty Beezus was
sick :(

Faith seemed to know about dressing up and getting lollies so she was really excited when I told her during the week  that she could wear a costume and play some games to get treats. Ella caught on pretty fast as well. They both wanted spikey hair and I said I could do that, and even make it pink....WOW!. When Uncle Kris, Aunty Natty and Aunty Nae saw them, they thought I'd dressed them up as trolls. That hadn't been my intention, but next year we might do that and do a better job of it.

The pics I'm putting on the blog are all the same ones that Aunty Nae has on hers. Just doing my own page so our Heke family can see what we did and we have a record for years to come.

























Also, next year if our ward doesn't have a trunk 'n treat we'll go and gatecrash another ward's party cause I've heard of 3 this year and it sounds like they were soooo much fun. I'm definitely not keen on the idea of door knocking the neighbourhood with our hands out for lollies, but wandering around the chapel carpark playing games is right up my alley.




No comments:

Post a Comment