Monday 3 March 2014

Budding Artists?

Yesterday I was trying to think of our 'game' or activity for FHE. The lesson was about 'I will try to Choose the Right. When I make mistakes I can repent'.
The game that I came up with had nothing to do with the lesson but had us all in stitches laughing.

I wrote 4 names at the top of blank white pieces of paper. Uncle Stanie, Seth, Dad and Grandie.
Then we had to draw the outline of a face on the piece we had. After the face shape was done we had to pass it to the left and add eyes. Then pass to the left and add a nose, then pass to the left and add a mouth....etc. So the pics are a compilation of everyone's drawing efforts. Funny and silly. Next week the girls want to do some girls in our family. Apologies in advance if you're one of the chosen ones and  have raisin eyes or a square nose!






Picasso

Van Gogh

No comments:

Post a Comment