Friday 21 March 2014

Sewing Night

Last night Daddy Joe and Ella went to do more Umu prep (the umu that never ends). Sethy went to bed just after 6pm and Faith was watching movies in the lounge so I got my sew on. So satisfying!







Looking a bit squished on the couch, but I'm so happy with how it turned out. The girls have already claimed it as their own even though they know it's really for the baby.




Now the baby should be able to sleep a little more undisturbed with it's very own carseat cover that won't fly up or fall off all the time
My next 2 projects sometime hopefully in the near future are...

The girls would love these for watching movies in the lounge and there's no sewing involved (bonus). Will just have to wait until polar fleece is on a really good special or they'll be really expensive. Actually they could help me make them too which would be cool



And for the longest time I've wanted to do cushion covers. I've got 8 inners waiting to have nice covers. Just waiting on cheap material now.

1 comment:

  1. Cool :) I saw your pin of the carseat cover so thought that must be what you were doing. Love it!

    ReplyDelete