Sunday 23 March 2014

My future fashion blogger

Ella loves make up, boobies (bras), babies, nail polish, dresses. Here's some proof

The latest page for her book of remembrance. Trying to get a few jobs done before the baby comes!! still procrastinating on the family movie though :(

One of the regular blogs I read is about a lady who sews/alters clothes and puts together really cool outfits (usually). She takes great photos of her combos and that's what I thought of when Ella came out with this ensemble on...hence the posed fashion shots!!!!! She kept saying the outfit was just perfect!




There's room for improvement I know but Ella really does put a lot of thought into the clothes she wears...believe it or not!

She just came in again to me and said 'I look perfect aye Mum...with my boobs'

She is such a visual person, always noticing what people are wearing, the kind of car they drive, if they've got 'special' hair, even how people stand when they're on the phone (she always likes to copy how the receptionist at kindy talks on the phone!) Most days she tells me how beautiful people look when they're wearing dresses and makeup.

I can't wait to see how she dresses when she's 10, 20, 30... (hopefully more modestly than at the moment)


Races have finished for another year....speedy Ella blitzed the 12 or so girls in her category! Maybe it's her speedy racing singlet!




1 comment:

  1. that definitely looks like a speedy singlet! man if she becomes a youtube vlogger with her fashion/makeup, nail art obsession, she'll be SORTED! Those guys can buy their own houses & get paid heaps doing what they LOVE :) That'd be awesome!

    ReplyDelete