Sunday 10 August 2014

Mummy and Son Date

With 4 babies now it's pretty rare to have time with any of them on their own. Dallin probably wins the prize for most Mummy time at the moment cause we have Fridays together when everyone is out at school/kindy. When Aunty Natty said she had a ticket I could use for the Disney on Ice show, I was so excited....for myself, and my big boy. We took the train  into the town and made quite an adventure of it. He's still talking about the train and popcorn!




Had to go to the post to courier Dallin's passport when we got off the train.,....got to get that back asap so she can have her first big trip over the ditch









Such a cool show. Next year I'll have to try and take Ella cause now Faith and Seffy have been.
 Then Dallin in 2016 maybe.



Love this little matey so much. He's such a funny kid

Thanks for letting us come bro (that's what he calls Aunty Natty!)

1 comment: