Friday 26 October 2012

Moobies

Half of our family loves to watch movies, almost more than anything else. That half is Faith and Daddy Joe.

The other half isn't so into it. I fall asleep within 15  minutes of any movie being turned on, despite good intentions to try and stay awake. Ella's attention span for movies has been about 5 minutes if we're lucky. Lately she's been stretching it out to 10, 15, 20 minutes or even more. Hallelujah. I never thought I'd say I want my kids to sit in front of the TV and watch movies, but in reality sometimes that's exactly what I want them to do.

When Faith was born Daddy Joe and I made a deal that I would buy books for our kids and he'd buy movies for them. I'm happy with that cause I think they're both cool for kids to be hooked on (probably the books more so than the movies mind you!)

Here's just a few of the movies that get a thrashing round here....






















I think one of the highlights of Faith's week is going down the Civic to get new movies to rent. Sometimes her and her father are gone for nearly an hour when they do that 'job'

This was her longest movie watching stint...Tarzan
Faith even begged her to go outside and play on the bikes with her and Ella kept going 'No, I'm watching my moobie'

Watching 'Charlie' at 11:20 on a saturday morning....Living the dream!!!!

1 comment:

  1. oh, and this post is entitled 'moobies' cause that's how Ella says 'movies'. All vs seem to be bs?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete