Sunday 7 October 2012

The Armor of God

I always do our FHE lessons....always.
 A couple of weeks ago I asked Daddy Joe to do it. He moaned and groaned about it and then said 'well give me an idea at least!!!'.

So I suggested teaching the girls about the Armor of God.

I think it was a novelty to have their Dad teach them something in that setting (not that he doesn't teach them things all the time!) & I think he liked doing it as well. Maybe I should call on him to do it more often.

Ella was pretty excited to dress up in the 'armour of God' that was found in the garage.

I'm not sure how much they'll remember specifically about what the armour of God means, but I know they'll remember the night Dad got his work things out of the garage for them to dress up in!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Cool Daddy Joe. I think Mac would like that one so you'll have to do a repeat for him sometime

    ReplyDelete