Saturday 27 June 2015

Family fun outings over the past week

Tuesday morning at the Ranui Library Storytime




Term 2 Summerland Disco



I wouldn't give him back a sugary, chewy lolly that I'd taken away because he'd already had loads of pink candyfloss



Faith and I had a sneaky date to the Night Markets in Henderson on Friday and she convinced me to let her use her $5 to buy little pork dumplings


Stake Primary Activity with a Family History Theme.....this was off the hook cool, and even better cause we had 4 little cuzzies there with us











The grand finale activity was to play a human version of hungry hippos....something I'd never even consider doing, but the kids LOVED it






They did activities like make a picture frame for a family photo, look at old kind of technology from their parents/grandparents day, colour in pictures of the temple, learn the family history song.....

I love stuff like this and love that my kids are totally into it too. And our day even started off with a delicious breakfast on our deck with 3 other families from our ward (no pictures unfortunately), so all in all it was an awesome day!!!

1 comment:

  1. Lol @ the hungry hippo thing again. I think its a great idea if u cld get it workn well! Thanks again for taking the boys!! xx

    ReplyDelete