Wednesday 17 June 2015

Stuff Lately x 24

Ella's Book Week window (She did the bed at the top) 'Where the Wild Things are'
I think they were Max's bed

Faith's on my phone 24/7.....and messages me from her Dad's phone whenever she gets a chance. The messages usually say things like 'what are you doing?' and 'where are you?' when we're sitting right next to eachother! I got this one the other day when I was laughing at her for taking  sneaky sick afternoon off school

My big boy has just started fighting for Mummy bear so now it has to go between all 3 of the big kids...swapsies every night


Some concreting by an awesome concreter I know at a chapel in East Auckland




One of our trips to the library last week....this kid never sits still anymore

My nursery babies....pretty sad that our sensational teacher got released last week :(


When the singing leader came in he kept singing the 4th article of Faith to get more stickers


Spot the real baby!


Talking to Grandie on Skype on Ella's 1st morning at school. Pretty neat to talk to him all the way in Arizona on her big day

A FHE from a few weeks ago that I forgot to record. I drew a watch and 2 clocks and we talked about how we all spend our time

We pretty much ended up realising that we spend too much time on devices and could do better things with our time like more reading and exercising (as I type this all 4 of the kids are watching something on Netflix)

Some mornings here lately have been FREEZING


A little bit of artwork I did with my class a couple of weeks ago.....celery print fish




Wear Pink to School day for Anti Bullying

Flowers delivered to the school office for Marissa Heke!!! What an unexpected, exciting surprise

A yummy dinner of leftovers....roast potatoes and pumpkin, beetroot, baby spinach, felafels and avocado covered with spicy apricot sauce. I loved it. My hubby probably wanted me to add a bit f chicken, or bacon, or beef strips.....just a taste of meat!

My first 2 lemons, 2.5 years after I first this lil' baby!!!!! A good start, but hopefully 'I'll get this x 20 next year.


3 comments:

  1. Cool about your lemons & yum looking dinner!!! Sad about your nursery teacher - hope your new one's a goodie :) Our car hasn't been icy like that at all this year - maybe it's still coming cause it usually happens heaps?! I love reading Pod's writing - so cute how she axshilly had a sore throtee lol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yip I knew that top bed was Ella's,the best one! Man I'd take those lemons and make a lemon meringue. Lol @ Marissa heke! Pete said did an Asian person send them? I've always said I don't wanna be in nursery again but I so would if those critters were in my ward! Pretty in pink faithy babe x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and I love how mummy bear is so special to everyone 💜

    ReplyDelete