Saturday 26 January 2013

Faith's church talk

Today Faith had a talk to do for opening exercises in Primary. We practised it all week and she did really well.

She even had to sing a little song and boy did the sing like a star. She accidentally repeated one of the sentences and started giggling at the end saying 'i did that two times by accident!' Cute!!!!










 When I told her part of her talk was going to be to sing a verse of a song I thought she'd say no (I would!) but she didn't say anything so we went ahead with it. I hope she'll always be so willing to do talks, songs etc at church. And it's going to be neat to see her little sissy start doing them too. Cause we practise them so much in the week, Ella usually pipes up and joins in anyways so I don't think it will be hard for her when the time comes.


This is where Faith has 'camped' since Ella and Daddy Joe went to Hamilton. As I type this she's lying on her baby bed watching a church movie....the lounge isn't in such a state mind you!



1 comment:

  1. Cool Poddy Pod!! Wish I could've been there to see you talk & sing. I'm not surprised you were a star :) Love you xoxo

    ReplyDelete