Monday 14 January 2013

The Weekend Happs


 Here's our happs over the past few days....

Picnic outside on the lawn for dinner. Nachoes. Faith set up the towels, not sure about her thinking for how they were arranged.



Kelvin Jnr's birthday. Yet another celebration for a brother not here for his birthday :(
This is the first time I haven't done the traditional passionfruit sponge (which I totally love). Decided to do a trifle instead (which I also love!)
Sometimes I stop and think 'what would it be like to have my 3 other big brothers here?'. 
It's hard to imagine, but I know it would be really, really cool and I'm so excited to meet them one day


Our kind and generous neighbours brought over fish just before we left for church on sunday morning. Much appreciated by Daddy Joe.....2 x Kahawai and 2 x Snapper
As soon as I saw them I knew he was wanting to eat them raw


He cut them up out by the garage, and I think he ate quite a lot while he was doing that.


For what was left, he used Jess and Matt's smoker and set it up on the BBQ.


The girls were all into what was happening....and then they sat and waited for 20 mins while it smoked away. I was happy for them to have fish but  a little concerned it would stink out the house, so smoking it outside was a great choice.





Tuesday morning I got home from dropping off Ella at Kindy to find Daddy Joe set up at the table with his dream breakfast. Pan cooked snapper with eggs on toast


Kyky turned 2 on Sunday so we celebrated his birthday at Inflatable World yesterday. 
The kids loved it!
They all had red faces and sweaty hair from so much playing
And we all enjoyed lots of yummy treats that Aunty Natty had bought



I always find Kyky loves to read books in Ella's room so I got him 4 picture books and we had a good read together :)



I LOVE MY FAMILY.....I can't say it enough.

I could probably write it at the end of every blog, and although I don't, that's what I'm always thinking!

1 comment:

  1. I love your family too, they're the best!!! Cool Joe has the barby to do the fish on now so he doesn't have to do it inside!

    ReplyDelete