Thursday 31 October 2013

Dollar shop bargains

I love dollar shops, can't imagine life without them to be honest. Although some of them aren't limited to items being $2 like they used to be and that's annoying. Nevertheless, I still love browsing around them, especially when I find a good one (they're definitely not all created equal!)

Last week I found one of the best ones ever! It was so good that I even took some photos of it.
I totally loved the massive party section, the wide isles and just how plain big it was!!! Oh, and it wasn't a rip off dollar shop either, most things 2 or 3 dollars.

At St Lukes by the Kmart entrance

Who's party is coming up? I'm gonna be stocking up here for sure




Just this week I had a little splurge at 3 of the 7 or so dollar shops at West City buying supplies for my nursery class. I'm so excited to see them play with stampers, felts, kids scissors, and crafty things like pipecleaners, pompoms, popsicle sticks. It only occurred to me this week that they might be sick of the same basket of crappy, broken crayons every week. Plus I'm going to make them each a scrapbook to glue in their lesson sheets every week. Not sure if the kids will appreciate them but it's so up my alley!

1 comment:

  1. The kids are super blessed to have you! Man that shop's too far away for me otherwise I'd definitely be stopping by!

    ReplyDelete