Sunday 29 September 2013

My Shark Navigator dream

When we got married I can't remember if Daddy Joe asked me what I didn't like doing with regards to housework or if I just offered it up.....but I remember declaring that out of all household jobs, I disliked vacuuming the most.

Boy have I done a 180 on that one. And it's all due to my amazingly cool and practical 30th birthday present. It deserves it's own special blog post because I love it!!!!! Thanks Dad and family for the brilliant present. Will probably be the most used present I could ever receive.

With Faith (and now Seth too) having Eczema that's flared up by dustmites, we've always tried to keep on top of vacuuming, but now that I see what gets picked up with the Shark, I wonder how much we were ever sucking up in the past. We've got new carpet here, and every 2-3 times of using the shark, we need to empty it.....it sucks up that much dust and stuff!!!!

And it leaves cool tracks on the carpet. Sometimes Daddy Joe purposely won't walk on the carpet after doing it because he doesn't want to unsettle the vacuum tracks he's just made by cleaning :)


My new bestie!

1 comment:

  1. Man I've still never tried one! I have to give it a go next time I'm around

    ReplyDelete