Tuesday 7 October 2014

Awesome ChCh Ormsby Cuzzy Day!!!!

Had one of the best days yesterday. Not surprising cause it was spent with the Leone's, Grandie, Chch Ormsbys, visiting the temple and visiting Mumma. Awesome!!!!

Had a major 'busy day hangover' this morning though :(




'Hey guys, look at me for a photo'.....They must hear 'Hey everyone, look over there, away from the camera!'

Grandie and his lil' pal



The girls, especially Faith soaked up having big girl cuzzy Sarah to play with. She's been talking about her all morning.....when I came out into the lounge this morning she was writing her a card 'Dear Sera, you are so butefouw'

The boys had a cool little moment with Grandie as they watched the wood chipper



SO FULL OF BEANS!!!!

A cute little Mac and Dilly moment before he dropped her. Lucky it was grass


My bud for the afternoon....gosh I loved hanging out with him at the temple and in the car. He's toooo cute!



Trying to have the kids sit down for Grandie's speech was pretty painful, but so nice to hear him say a few words.


Popcorn popping







And this is how we started the drive home....The girls in the backseat pretty much looked like this too + fighting and pinching eachother....until Faith said 'hey let's play that game where we see who can be silent the longest!' Awesome idea Faith...silent game followed by sleep! Perfect for me to drive home and have some peace and quiet to reflect on my cool day. After all my thoughts I came to the conclusion I have a fabulous family and I absolutely love to spend time with them...even though sometimes it's a little (or a lot) chaotic with the toddlers (or terrorists as Grandie calls them!)
And here's Aunty Nae's cool pics of the day.

1 comment:

  1. Cool - loved seeing your pics of everything that happened while we were in the temple :) Man you told me the kids dropped Dilly, but you didn't say it was Mac :( So not cool, sorry!

    ReplyDelete