Monday 20 October 2014

Peshel Deppy

Lately this kid must say 'peshel?' about a thousand times a day. That means 'give me me something special pretty pretty please!' (special meaning a lolly of any description). It's the first word he says in the morning and the last word he says at night....literally!

Sometimes he gets it, sometimes he doesn't. When he does, his face beams and he starts shaking his fists cause he's so excited. When he doesn't he drops his head and bottom lip, and walks away whimpering, usually into the arms of Ella who consoles him cause he's got such a mean Mum. And sometimes it can take ages for him to come back and be my friend again. When he finally jollies up around me, it's inevitably not long before we go through it all again....peshel? peshel? peshel? Lollies on the brain that boy!



 On our little outing to the Fresh Choice today to buy boring old tinfoil his eyes lit up when we walked down this aisle. It was better than Christmas morning for my little man
Peshel Mum?

No Son.....saddy pants

Peshel?

Peshel?

Sorry Son. No Peshel's on this outing.
 He's a regular motor mouth these days and I love it so much that I often ask him questions just to hear his cutesy little voice.

Daddy erk Mum (Dad's at work Mum)

Daddy eeting (Dad's at a meeting Mum)

Diss Barney Mum, Diss Ehbunt Mum, Diss Giga Mum (Kiss Barney, Elephant, Tiger Mum, our evening ritual.....he loves to sleep with his babies)

Boo b'larty (no one knows what this means yet, but the latest time he did it was when he was naked in the bathroom about to get into the bath and he was doing a little butt shake!)

Tinkle dar song (Twinkle Star Song)

Whenever I say something like 'where's your shoes son?' or 'who dropped the bowl of crackers?' he either says 'Ella did it' or 'Daddy did it'....Pretty fast to pass the buck is that boy!

And this cheeky little light-fingers stole a donut from Pak N Save on saturday much to my horror and embarrassment. I'd bought him and his big sissy a donut each which they sat and ate while I packed the groceries. He didn't last on the chair long....typical! I thought he'd run back to look at the fish tank, but as it turns out he'd run back through the checkouts to the bakery and came out with a new donut in his mouth....flippn heck Son!




Love having this little critter to myself (+ Dallin) on Mondays and Wednesdays. He's into movies like crazy at the moment (yuss!), so between watching Croods, Brave and Shrek, checking the mail a few times and riding the trike, our days are pretty sweet!

1 comment: