Monday 26 August 2013

Ella ?!?!?!?


Supposed to be shopping for Faith's party but we got sidetracked by the lipgloss

Much better to go shopping with these days....she stays (fairly) close


Impromptu dinner together (fries for her and burger for me)

Or should I say a couple of fries for her and loads of drink!

When we were all done with our meal she walked over to this chair beside us and wanted to eat what was wrapped up in this piece  of paper!!!!!

I told her you don't just eat food that other people have left cause that's yucky....so she played around on the grubby floor instead
Who's excited that we got home from our 'meeting' (Grandie's party) with cake?
Mini Ella Mummy is pregnant 80% of the time around here
Sometimes Elmo, sometimes Mrs Bunny, sometimes a dinosaur


Hmmm, it's a sunday afternoon...what should I do?
I know, I'll climb on the dolls house and then get up onto the garage...that'd be fun and I'm sure Mum will think I'm so clever!!!!



Every night here bedtime is a bit of a battle, the girls play around in the hallway and read in their room.  A few nights ago Ella did this?!?!

1 comment:

  1. Crack up! I love how there's never a dull moment with Ella around lol....makes me just wanna come over for big snuggles with her!! x

    ReplyDelete