Friday 9 August 2013

Frames, Frames and more Frames

After clearing out at Grandies, I came home with about 30 photo frames. Some new, some used. All totally good for re-purposing or selling.

On Monday afternoon I set myself up at the table while the girls were at kindy and Seth was having a sleep. Perfect!

I decided to do a couple of chalkboards, and paint pink frames for the girls 'birth details' to go in their room.

This was most of them, but there was still about 5 that I didn't get out of the garage for this pic cause they were big ones behind other heavy things....some of them were even brand new still wrapped in plastic






2 comments:

  1. So cool Mell. You're so good with your crafty stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Spare frames are always annoying to me, but it's cool you actually do stuff with yours :)

    ReplyDelete